Visitors to this blog

Grab A Button

Followers

About Me

My photo
Married 39 years, mother of 3 and grandmother of 5. I'm a seamstress and I've worked at a alteration shop for about 17 years. It's been real interesting working with women from 6 different nations. Jesus is the center of my live. He is my peace, my refudge, my beloved. My prayer is that the work of my hands, the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart are pleasing to Him.
Friday, March 5, 2010

The first of many stitches












Thanks to my daughter Amy and her blog design, this is where you will find my creative side.


In the future, anything pertaining to sewing, quilting, costumes, quilting & knitting, you will find here. I want to leave "Just a thought & another perspective" for just that......thoughts!


So, let me know what you think. I'll be back on Monday and I'll start posting past projects.

0 comments: